This is a Wemos D1 R2 clone development board with integrated ESP8266 based Wi-Fi enabled microprocessor and 4MB integrated flash memory. The board uses the popular Arduino Uno form factor and a similar pin-out. This means that the board looks & works like an UNO, in most cases. Due to the common form-factor and pin-out similarity many of the UNO shields work well with this board without modification. Note unlike many other clones, this board has an integrated wireless antenna connector to provide greater flexibility and range.
- Arduino UNO form factor
- External Antenna Connector
- Common CH340G USB to Serial interface (may need driver install)
- Micro-USB for power and connectivity
- DC connector for power
- Digital and analog I/O
- Reset button
- Power LED
- Micro-controller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11
- Analog Input Pins: 1(Max input: 3.2V)
- Clock Speed: 80MHz/160MHz
- Flash: 4MB
- Weight: 25g
- Warnings: All IOs work at 3.3V.
- 5 x D1 R2 Clone ESP8266 development board with 4MB Flash.
- Fast & Free USPS first class package shipping with tracking