- 0.95″ inch SPI Full Color OLED Display Module using the SSD1331 96X64 for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other similar MCU’s
What is OLED?
- OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a back light and therefore has much lower power usage. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD
- Self-emitting light, does not need a back light
- High luminosity
- Lightweight and thin
- Capable of wide viewing angles
- Low operating voltage and power consumption
- Quick response
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c)
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- Item name: 0.95 inch SPI OLED Display
- Color: 65536 Colors
- Driver IC:SSD1331
Definition of SPI Connector:
- VCC-Positive Voltage
- SCL-Clock Line
- SDA-Data Line
- CS-Chip Select
5 X 0.95 inch Full Color SPI OLED Display
- Fast USPS shipping with tracking